Plumber and Gas Safe Installation Training - Gas Safe (CORGI) Courses and Centres in Greater London, England, UK
Practical,hands on training for your move to a new career.
The tools training with highly experienced trainers to teach you the required skills to enable you to start your new career.
Training Centres offer mainly courses for plumber professionals to become 'Gas Safe' gas
installer. Courser prepare to to take, re-take the certification exams in following:
ACS for Gas Safe / CORGI Operatives, Natural Gas, liquid petroleum gas (LPG) & Oil,
ACS for Gas Safe / CORGI, within the Domestic and Commercial sectors,
Oil, OFT certificates for OFTEC Technicians, Solid Fuel, HETAS certificates for HETAS Solid Fuel Engineers.
Intensive residential City & Guilds plumbing courses available as well.
Greater London Trainig Centres:
1. Gas Training and Assessment - Unit 2, Britannia Court, Burnt Mills Industrial Estate, BASILDON, Greater London, SS13 1EU
T. 01268 727797
2. Bexley College (Belvedere, Kent) -
Tower Road, BELVEDERE, Kent, DA17 6JA
T. 01322 404077
3. GasTec at CRE Ltd (Head Office) - SUNBURY-ON-THAMES, Middlesex
4. GasTec (Train & Assess Ctrs Ltd) (Hanwell) - HANWELL, Middlesex
5. Gas Logic Ltd - NORTHOLT, Middlesex
6. B G Training Services Ltd - LONDON, Greater London
7. Lewisham College - LONDON, Greater London
8. Gas-Elec - West Drayton, Middlesex
9. Betagas Assessment Services (London) - LONDON, Greater London
10. Vokera UK Ltd - LONDON, Greater London
Expect the courses to cover:
Part L - Energy Efficiency for Gas Safe (CORGI) installers working with Central Heating Systems
Part P - Electrical, Unvented Hot Water Systems, Water Regulation compliance
Some Training Centres are also offering a 'Fastrack' access into the Plumbing & Heating Industry.
These courses take place over a concentrated time frame.
This is usually followed by work placement as the prerequisite to allow the professional to be accepted
into a competent person scheme such as the ones run by Gas Safe(CORGI), OFTEC, HETAS, NICEIC, NAPIT.